A motorcycle accident in Rutherford County could lead to several thousand dollars in damages and medical costs. These costs impose a substantial burden on motorcyclists that face months if not years of paying off the bills. Of even greater concern is the time it takes a Rutherford County resident to recover from a serious motorcycle accident. These collisions are known to result in life-changing injuries. When an accident is not your fault, obtaining recovery after a Rutherford County accident is essential with the help of a right Rutherford County Motorcycle Accident Lawyer.
At Suber, Asher, Suber & Moushon, PLLC, our local lawyers are among the top motorcycle accident lawyers in Rutherford County. We have a firm grasp on the state laws and local preferences that influence the outcome of your case and we fight for every dollar you deserve after an accident leads to substantial costs.
When Do You Deserve Compensation for a Motorcycle Accident?
Not all motorcycle and car accidents in Rutherford County are compensable through a personal injury claim. Helping you determine the validity of your claim and exactly what you can recover is the first task for a personal injury lawyer at Suber, Asher, Suber & Moushon, PLLC. We help you fully understand the facts and circumstances of a compensable motorcycle accident in Rutherford County or Montgomery County, Tennessee.
An experienced Rutherford County motorcycle accident lawyer in our local office will look at all aspects of your accident to determine the at-fault driver and who was negligent in causing the collision. Then, our legal team fights for you to recover compensation for:
- The cost of any medical bills, including emergency medical care;
- Expenses for property damage to your motorcycle or other property;
- Ongoing treatment for a serious injury or visit to a medical specialist;
- Bills from chiropractic care;
- Bills and unpaid expenses for physical therapy and other treatment; and
- Lost wages from missed days at work.
Why Should You Hire a Lawyer for Your Motorcycle Case?
Any civil lawsuit has uncertainties and it’s impossible to predict the final outcome of a case. All of these unknowns are more apparent and intimidating without the support of a Rutherford County lawyer. Whether you are facing a challenge to your Tennessee license, construction defect, or a motorcycle injury, having a lawyer provides stability and assurance to the legal process.
At Suber, Asher, Suber & Moushon, PLLC, we provide more than legal advice. With extensive prior experience in the motorcycle accident and injury cases, our lawyers walk you through each step of a personal injury claim. We offer:
- An explanation of your case;
- Insight into the potential outcomes;
- Advice on whether to settle or go to trial;
- Representation during mediation;
- Support during alternative dispute resolution;
- Arguments and representation at trial;
- Communication with the opposing party and court;
- Tracking your timeline and timeframe for a case;
- Information on procedural rules; and
- Constant updates on the progress of your case.
Our all-inclusive legal services are crafted to give you peace of mind and assurance as you proceed through a Rutherford County motorcycle accident case.
Hiring a Local Rutherford County Lawyer
Every new client at Surber, Asher, Suber & Moushon, PLLC is offered a free and entirely confidential free consultation. This informal, but incredibly helpful, the conversation usually takes place at our local Tennessee office and lasts roughly one hour. During your free consultation, we discuss your case and assess the potential outcomes of a motorcycle accident claim.
You are under no obligation or financial commitment to our law firm for this free consultation. Ready to recover the costs of your motorcycle accident?