Juris Doctor, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, magna cum laude, 2006. B.S., Accounting, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2003. Licensed to practice before all Tennessee State Courts, the United States District Courts for the Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee, and the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation
- Business and Collections Law
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
Mr. Moushon maintains a diverse litigation practice in a variety of areas with an emphasis in pursuing the rights of people injured as a result of the negligence of others. A former concrete finisher and contractor, Mr. Moushon particularly enjoys working with both contractors and homeowners in construction-law related disputes. Mr. Moushon has achieved the “AV Preeminent” rating through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating a lawyer can obtain. Notable successes:
- Successfully defended architect in multi-million dollar dispute involving professional liability and breach of contract claims. After a six (6) day arbitration, a defense verdict was entered on behalf of the client, along with a six-figure award for attorneys’ fees.
- Negotiated a complete repair of exterior envelope of home plus recovery of attorneys’ fees for homeowners in construction defect case.
- Successfully obtained preliminary injunctive relief to bar the wrongful nonjudicial foreclosure of business condominium owner’s real property.
- Successfully collected over $150,000 in past-dues for local businesses, property management companies, and homeowners associations.
Mr. Moushon lives in Bellevue, with his wife, Amanda, who works in the development office at Vanderbilt University, and his daughter, Adeline. Mr. Moushon enjoys music, golf, automotive work, and spending time with family.