At Surber, Asher, Surber & Moushon, PLLC, we provide legal assistance to individuals facing investigations into and potential discipline of their professional licensure in Tennessee. Our team is dedicated to swift and vigorous action because we understand the significant ramifications action against a professional license. Any discipline, even one less than a suspension or revocation, can end a career for a licensed professional. Garrett Asher, who heads this practice area, is a former Registered Nurse. He has practiced law for over twenty years and has represented over a hundred professionals in license defense matters.
If you are facing potential discipline of your professional license in Tennessee, seek legal advice and defense from a licensure defense lawyer.
When Do We Provide Licensure Defense?
Professionals, whether practicing in the healthcare field or in other professions such as architecture, accounting, and engineering, face licensure discipline in a number of circumstances in Tennessee. As one of Tennessee’s most experienced license defense law firms, our licensure defense lawyers assist in many of these circumstances.
- Discipline of license related to criminal charges or conviction;
- Discipline of license for DUI;
- Disciplinary board appearance related to fraud;
- Disciplinary action for ethical violation;
- License applications and denials;
- Proceedings for malpractice;
- Allegations of improper prescribing practices
- Claims of drug use or diversion; and
- Professional hearings for impairment or disability.
Our Tennessee lawyers also handle related proceedings.
How We Assist in Professional Licensure Defense
At Surber, Asher, Suber & Moushon, PLLC, our lawyers handle all aspects and phases of the investigation license defense process. This includes Tennessee license defense from the initial assessment of your case through the conclusion of a trial or administrative hearing. Our Tennessee lawyers can:
- Represent your interests in investigation and administrative proceedings
- Handle due diligence and information gathering
- Offer confidential opinions for clients
- Advise clients during government audits or investigations
- Assist with character and fitness assessment
- Mitigate reputational harm
- Appeal adverse decision
- Appear on your behalf in court
Schedule a Consultation with a Tennessee Licensure Defense Lawyer
The success of your licensure defense depends on prompt action and effective legal representation. The team at Suber, Asher, Suber & Moushon, PLLC can be the swift, reliable defense lawyers you need. To schedule a free, initial consultation with one of our Tennessee lawyers, contact us today.