Surber, Asher, Surber & Moushon, PLLC handle personal injury cases in Murfreesboro. This includes representation of clients after motorcycle accidents and individuals seeking recovery of costs for motorcycle injuries.
Injuries from a Motorcycle Accident in Murfreesboro
Surber, Asher, Surber & Moushon, PLLC represents individuals with a wide variety of motorcycle injuries. Whether you’ve sustained minor injuries or require major surgery after a motorcycle accident in Murfreesboro, we can help. The injuries our office most commonly see from a motorcycle accident are:
- Fractures, including broken arms, legs, and collar bones;
- Cracked ribs;
- Burns from contact with the pavement and large abrasions;
- Traumatic brain injuries, including concussions and long-term injuries;
- Paralysis and spinal cord injuries;
- Injuries to extremities, requiring amputation or resulting in disfigurement;
- Torn tissue or muscle; and
- Lower back injuries and ongoing discomfort.
An estimated 80% of motorcyclists involved in accidents suffer serious injury, but motorcycle drivers don’t cause the majority of these accidents. A motorcycle injury lawyer in Murfreesboro can help you hold accountable those who have caused your injuries.
Determining Liability for Motorcycle Injuries
Similar to car accidents in Tennessee, liability for motorcycle injuries usually falls to the individual at fault for causing the accident. However, this determination is made by legal standards, which require the analysis of a Murfreesboro motorcycle injury lawyer.
What do the lawyers at Surber, Asher, Surber & Moushon, PLLC consider for liability?
- Speed of all drivers involved;
- Reckless driving;
- Inattentive or illegal lane changes;
- Road conditions;
- Traffic signals, particularly inoperable or confusing traffic signals;
- Evidence of distracted driving;
- Eyewitness accounts of the accident;
- Police reports; and
- Client recollection of the accident.
While liability may seem black and white right after a motorcycle crash, our Murfreesboro lawyers are prepared to handle cases that aren’t clear-cut or straightforward. We always assess the full-weight of the facts to provide a clear assessment of liability for your motorcycle accident injuries.
Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Determining liability is likely the most crucial aspect of any motorcycle injury case in Murfreesboro, but this legal assessment is closely followed by analysis of possible compensation and recovery for your losses. Most clients approach our office with a single question: What expenses can I recovery in a motorcycle accident case?
- Cost of emergency medical treatment;
- Reasonable cost of ongoing medical care, including physical therapy;
- Damages for past and future physical pain and suffering;
- Loss of earning capacity;
- Lost or diminished capacity for the enjoyment of life;
- Disability; and
- Damages for past and future mental and emotional pain and suffering.
The exact recovery or request for damages in your case is assessed by a qualified lawyer and based on the specific circumstances of your case. The motorcycle injury lawyers at Surber, Asher, Surber & Moushon, PLLC fight for your full recovery of all financial losses and other damages.
Schedule a Consultation with a Motorcycle Injury Lawyer
Our local law firm has focused on personal injury and motorcycle injury cases for a number of years – in the Murfreesboro our experience and reputation are unparalleled. To work with our knowledgeable motorcycle injury lawyers, contact Joel Surber at Surber, Asher, Surber & Moushon, PLLC for a free, initial consultation.
This straightforward conversation is the best opportunity for you to meet our legal team and start seeking recovery of medical costs for your motorcycle accident injuries.